Saturday, May 15, 2010

CUPCAKE EXTRAVAGANZA..



Lots of cakes to report. I've been busy but mot to busy to keep baking. I'm officially done with classes so I've got a lot more time to do a lot more cupcakes! There are so many though, I know a few that I'm saving back for special occasions such as holidays. Can't wait to try some...which ones should I do next? Little Carmel Cupcakes, Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes?Carnation Cupcakes or maybe a muffin. Feel free to be a taste tester if your in the area ! Just shoot me a message.


G.I. Carrot Cupcakes.
Made on 05-05-10.
These Cakes were okay to me. It may have been because I had a hard time baking them. First, they included a LOT of
ingredients, shredded carrots (which is quite frankly a bitch to do by hand, which I did), and to top it off I dropped a whole dozen eggs on the ground in the process of getting things from the fridge. When I did eventually get them baked I thought they were extremely heavy. They didn't taste like your typical carrot cakes, sweet with cream cheese frosting, they were hearty. One thing I would say is they would be good for health gurus
or extreme camping trips!



Pineapple Upside-down Cupcakes
05-07-10
These were super yum! They were also pretty simple.
I added a little maraschino cherry in with the pineapple
at the bottom because that's how I like pineapple
upside-down cake. The bottoms did kinda stick into the pan but it was okay, I just scooped them back on and they were great. You would have to eat them with a spoon anyways.












No comments:

Post a Comment